Whether You Donate Or Shop—You GIVE! / 100% Stays Local
Why Donate To Us?
- When we sell your donated items, 100% of the profit is used to purchase food that is given free to those in need through St. Vincent’s Food Pantry and St. Vincent’s Dining Room, as well as to help fund our other poverty assistance programs.
- Many of the clothes, coats, blankets, and other household items you donate are given directly to the poor in our community, again, at no cost to them.
- We have partnerships with several small nonprofit agencies. We provide them with beds, mattresses, dressers, and other items that are critical in helping many of the less fortunate in our community.
Why Shop With Us?
- Money spent at the St. Vincent’s Thrift Shop and St. Vincent’s Super Thrift is used to provide food for the Food Pantry and the Dining Room, as well as other services offered through our poverty assistance programs.
- Our large store has an amazing selection of furniture, clothing, and household items, all donated by our incredibly generous local community.
- When you shop at St. Vincent’s Thrift Shop, you are doing your part to recycle and help save our resources. Items are repurposed so they don’t end up in our landfills!
How to Donate To St. Vincent’s Thrift Shop
We are temporarily closed to all donations December 3th and 4th. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please hold on to your donations and bring them another day.
Due to COVID-19, the St. Vincent's Super Thrift Store in Sparks and the Thrift Store on 4th street are the only locations open for donations. We are not currently accepting upholstered furniture.
All Donation Centers are closed until further notice. Please do not leave anything at these sites.
- You can drop off your gently-used items at our Donation Dock at the 4th street Thrift Store and at SuperThrift in Sparks. Please be aware that we may close early once we have reached our capacity for donations each day. Normal dock hours are Mon.-Sat. from 9:00am-3:00pm and from 10:00am-3:00pm on Sundays.
- We are extremely grateful to everyone who has donated to our thrift stores!