Catholic Charities of Northern Nevada’s St. Vincent’s Thrift Shop
We now have two thrift shop locations! This is the official page for our original store, the St. Vincent’s Thrift Shop, located at 500 East Fourth Street. We have been open since 1960, helping to fund the St. Vincent’s Programs for 55 years!
Whether You Donate Or Shop…You GIVE! That’s right. It doesn’t matter if you shop with us or donate your valuable goods. Either way, you are making a significant contribution to easing the pain of poverty in our community.
100% Stays Local
Why Donate To Us?
- When we sell your donated items, 100% of the profit is used to purchase food that is given free to those in need through St. Vincent’s Food Pantry and St. Vincent’s Dining Room, as well as to help fund our other poverty assistance programs.
- Many of the clothes, coats, blankets, and other household items you donate are given directly to the poor in our community, again, at no cost to them.
- We have partnerships with several small nonprofit agencies. We provide them with beds, mattresses, dressers, and other items that are critical in helping many of the less fortunate in our community.
Why Shop With Us?
- Money spent at the St. Vincent’s Thrift Shop and St. Vincent’s Super Thrift is used to provide food for the Food Pantry and the Dining Room, as well as other services offered through our poverty assistance programs.
- Our large store has an amazing selection of furniture, clothing, and household items, all donated by our incredibly generous local community.
- When you shop at St. Vincent’s Thrift Shop, you are doing your part to recycle and help save our resources. Items are repurposed so they don’t end up in our landfills!
How to Donate To St. Vincent’s Thrift Shop
- You can drop off your gently-used items at our Donation Dock located at 500 E. Fourth Street in Reno, Monday-Saturday during our Thrift Shop hours.
- You can also donate to one of our off-location Donation Dropoff Centers
- We are extremely grateful to everyone who has donated to our thrift stores!
Although we have been able to offer home pick-up services in the past, we are now asking our donors to use one of our drop-off centers conveniently located in neighborhoods throughout the Reno-Sparks area. This allows us to keep our equipment and staffing costs at a minimum – which translates to more resources for those in need.
Our staff is still available for large-scale donations! If you have a special event, such as a rummage sale or estate sale, please call 775-322-7073 ext. 550 to schedule a pick-up. We are proud to serve the community and have 100% of the profits from our thrift stores stay local to ease the pain of poverty.
St. Vincent’s Thrift Shop
500 E. Fourth Street
Reno, Nevada 89512
For daily updates on sales, events and what’s new on our sales floor, stay connected with us on Facebook and Instagram (@stvincentssuperthrift)
9:00 a.m.-5:45 p.m., 7 Days a Week