Someday, the poor will forgive us for our charity.
Until then, let us give what we can.
Ways To Donate To Catholic Charities & the St. Vincent's Programs
Catholic Charities & the St. Vincent's Programs have been serving individuals and families for 74 years. While we are affiliated with the Diocese of Reno, we are a separately-incorporated 501(c)3 nonprofit agency. We are independent, self-funded, and operate under the leadership of our executive director, who serves at the pleasure of our volunteer board of trustees, made up of business and community leaders from the areas we serve.
We are part of the nation's largest social-services network through our affiliation with Catholic Charities USA, which serves more than seven million people each year.
You have several options when choosing to make a gift to Catholic Charities of Northern Nevada:
- General Cash Donations We are the safety net for many hundreds of thousands of people and families in need—people of all ages, backgrounds and religions—across Northern Nevada. Our services are needed now more than ever. 88 cents of every dollar raised goes to help people in need. Your donation means we can be there when people need us.
- In-Kind Donations
- Thrift Shop Your donation of gently used or new items to the St. Vincent’s Thrift Shop enables us to feed hungry people and support other programs through sales.
- Food Donations Your donation of food to either the St. Vincent’s Food Pantry or the St. Vincent’s Dining Room is very important in helping us reduce the cost of purchasing food to distribute.
- General Agency Needs Click here for a list of general agency needs for each program.
- Gifts in Remembrance Remembering and honoring those who have touched your life takes on greater meaning when your generosity makes a remarkable difference in the lives of those in need.
- Celebration Gifts Celebrate someone special by giving a gift that makes a remarkable difference in the lives of others. A gift of celebration is a wonderful way to commemorate birthdays, graduations, weddings, promotions, and retirements. This is also an excellent way to thank someone or to let them know they are in your thoughts.
- Company Matching Gifts Matching gifts from your employer can expand the impact of your contribution. To find out if you or your spouse’s company offers a matching gift program, contact your human resources department for the necessary forms. After you complete the required information enclose the formwith your contribution.
- Host an Event on Behalf of CCNN. Contact us for more information on how you and your company or organization can host a fundraiser or collection drive on behalf of Catholic Charities of Northern Nevada.
- Donate a car through our CARS.com vehicle donation program. Click here or call this toll-free number: (844)403-GIVE.
How to Give
- Click here for our secure online donation link. We accept Visa, Discover, and Mastercard.
- Mail your check to: Catholic Charities of Northern Nevada, PO Box 5099, Reno, NV 89513-5099.
- Call (775) 322-7073, ext. 235 with your credit card number or click here to download a .pdf of our credit card donation form, then fill out and fax to secure fax line at (775) 322-8197.
We sincerely thank you for supporting Catholic Charities of Northern Nevada’s life-saving work. If you have questions, please call (775) 322-7073, ex. 235.
To see our most recent Annual Report, please click here: